My first post ever.

Welp, since my friends came up with the awesome idea to start a book reviewing blog, and so I've obliged. Some things you all need to know about me:

-My name is Kelesea, and obviously, I love books. They are my lifeblood, my obsession, one of the reasons I get out of bed in the morning. It's a pleasure to meet all of you! -waves-
-I am 21 currently and I live in Ohio right now.
-I also enjoy Glee, Harry Potter, Beautiful Creatures, classics, singing (badly), Spongebob Squarepants, and many other things. I'm sure you'll all glimpse them at some point.
-I am married to my husband, Cody, and have been for two years. He is the love of my life.
-I am starting college for the second time in January.

That's all I think of to say right now! But as soon as I'm finished with the novel I'm reading, Under The Desert Moon, by Emma Meade, I'll post a review for you all! 

Comments

Popular Posts