Chaos by Sarah Fine Review (Possible Spoilers!)

Title: Chaos
Author: Sarah Fine
Age Group: Teen/Young Adult
Genre: Horror/Romance
Series: Guards of the Shadowlands, book three
Star Rating: 5 out of 5 Stars

I borrowed this book from the Kindle Unlimited Library and reviewed it.

Wow. That's all I can say, sitting here, realizing that the series is over. I can't believe it--I'm so happy and sad all at once. I'm in for a killer book hangover after this. It's been a long time since a book has done this to me, so I'm thrilled, and I will be looking forward to more of Sarah Fine's work.

After the unthinkable happens, Lela must go on a journey she never imagined, and in the process, possibly lose everything she's ever wanted.

Holy crap. The description is so short because I don't want to risk giving anything away. This whole series is absolutely amazing, but Chaos was the perfect end to it. This book was so much fun! Frightening quests, blood and gore, heart-melting romance and sexual tension, scary villains and betrayal. I get nervous over starting a series, and I am livid when it doesn't end well. (*cough* Allegiant *cough*) I feel like I've wasted my time if an author doesn't do justice to her main characters. Luckily, Sarah Fine ends it beautifully--I absolutely loved it!

I thought I was in love with the characters before Chaos--now, I'm afraid, they're inside my heart, and I have a feeling they're going to be making themselves comfortable. Lela and Malachi are definitely one of my favorite couples of all time. My babies! I liked that this book left no stone unturned and no question unanswered. I like feeling satisfied by the ending of a book. The bottom line: The final and most explosive volume in The Guards of the Shadowlands series, Chaos is the best one yet--this series is not to be missed! Next on deck:  To Bear an Iron Key by Jackie Morse Kessler!

Comments

Popular Posts