Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare Review

Title: Clockwork Princess
Author: Cassandra Clare
Age Group: Teen/Young Adult
Genre: Fantasy
Series: The Infernal Devices, book three
Star Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
The bottom line: The final installment in the thrilling, beautiful Infernal Devices, I loved every moment of Clockwork Princess, even through the tears!

Tessa Gray is thrust into a showdown of celestial proportions in Clockwork Princess--she is faced with a terrifying choice, and to save those she loves, she must first save herself.

What I enjoyed:
-There isn't a book this year that measures up to Clockwork Princess yet, in the way that it constantly had me crying, laughing, or screaming
-Jem
-Tessa
-Will
-Charlotte
-Sophie--I love how she was given a bigger role in the novel!
-Gideon and Gabriel
-Cecily, though she annoyed me at first
-Magnus
-The epilogue!
-The way Tessa's origins were revealed
-The villains

What I didn't enjoy:
-I was promised Emma in the epilogue and she wasn't mentioned at all!

I loved Clockwork Princess and the Infernal Devices as a whole. I loved it just as much as The Mortal Instruments. I'm not sure what's on deck next, but I'll let you know! Also, if any of you have requests for reviews, please let me know here or on Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts