Supernaturally by Kiersten White Review

Title: Supernaturally
Author: Kiersten White
Age Group: Teen/Young Adult
Genre: Fantasy
Series: Paranormalcy, book two
Star Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
The bottom line: The smashing sequel to Paranormalcy, Supernaturally doesn't disappoint in the least--I loved it and I can't wait to see what happens in Endlessly!

Evie is back--this time, trying to carve her own niche in the human world, after the disastrous events in the previous book. Trying to deal with her own issues, her relationship with Lend, wicked faeries on her tail, high school, and homework, Evie finds herself drawn into the IPCA's clutches again to come work for them--and discovers that her mysterious origins run deeper than she ever realized.

What I enjoyed:
-Evie's hilarious narration, as always--one of my favorite heroines, hands down
-Lend
-Arianna
-David and Raquel
-Jack
-Reth
-The pacing--the book flew and I read it in a few hours!
-The constant trouble Evie found herself in
-The way Evie's origins were hinted at--I can't wait to see what happens!
-Vivian
-The cliffhanger ending

What I didn't enjoy:
-At times Evie seemed a bit whiny and it irked me, but that's a minor flaw I got through

I loved, loved, loved Supernaturally, as well as the series as a whole! Wonderful, hilarious, and dark! Next on deck: Endlessly by Kiersten White!

Comments

Popular Posts