Passion by Lauren Kate Review (Possible Spoiler Alert!)

Title: Passion
Author: Lauren Kate
Age Group: Teen/Young Adult
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Series: Fallen, book three
Star Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
The bottom line: Beautiful, romantic, thrilling and dark, I loved Passion--it was a great sequel and I can't wait to see how the series ends!

Passion begins where Torment left off--Luce lost in the Announcers, portal jumping, trying desperately to unlock the secret between the curse of her and Daniel's passionate love affair that spans across centuries--confused and alone, with only a merry travel guide, Bill, to help her--Luce discovers that while she may go looking for answers--with Daniel and the others following in hot pursuit--they may be might in front of her, and she may not like just what she finds..

What I enjoyed:
-The amazing writing style that drew me in from the first sentence--I finished this in a matter of hours
-The pacing--I couldn't believe how fast it went! (I want the last one now. Right this instant! Lol.)
-Luce's deeper exploration of her relationship with Daniel, which added much needed depth for the series
-The clear explanation of the different cultures in the book that made it easy to follow, despite the breakneck pacing
-Bill
-Daniel's relentless pursuit of Luce, as well as exploration into his character as well
-The other fallen, all racing despite themselves to save Luce and Daniel's future
-The ending--I can't wait to read the rest!

What I didn't enjoy:
-At times it moved a little too fast and I was a little lost

I loved Passion and I can't wait for the last book! Next on deck: Firelight by Sophie Jordan!

Comments

Popular Posts